Table of Contents
South Yarmouth, MA — May 17, 2018 — KCD Software is pleased to announce that John Murphy, company founder, will present at the CNC Symposium, a comprehensive day-long program running in conjunction with the 2018 International Woodworking Fair at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
To be held 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, August 21 – the day before IWF starts – the CNC Symposium is a must for shop owners, manufacturers and business leaders already using or considering implementing CNC technology in their operations.
With four decades of custom cabinetmaking experience and 35 years continually developing integrated design and production software, John Murphy is uniquely qualified to present “Choosing Software for Your CNC.” This talk will address the fundamental questions for custom woodworking shops to consider before investing in or expanding their CNC capabilities, including:
• The different types of CNC machines available;
• Determining which equipment is best suited for specific business models;
• What adding or expanding CNC technology can or cannot do for your business;
• Finding the right software fit in terms of capability, required technical expertise and goals;
• Considerations for minimizing disruption when implementing new CNC capabilities; and
• How to optimize your investments in agile manufacturing.
Geared toward both small shops and larger manufacturers, the CNC Symposium covers a wide variety of CNC-related topics and gives attendees an opportunity to talk to suppliers and CNC experts face-to-face.
Details and registration are available here: http://iwfatlanta.com/Education/CNC.
For more information please contact, Ken Frye, executive project manager, KCD Software at 508-760-1140 or email@example.com.