Table of Contents
Stiles Machinery is delighted to share the variety of sanding and finishing solutions that will be showcased in the Stiles Machinery booth at the International Woodworking Fair (IWF) in Atlanta, Georgia, on August 23-26, 2022.
At IWF, Stiles will demonstrate a complete range of the most advanced sanding and finishing technologies available for wood, plastics, metals, and advanced materials that manufacturers can explore. Product experts and consultants will be readily available to answer questions any attendees may have in order to aid them in finding a consistent, efficient, and high-quality solution.
Heesemann MFA IMP CLL EF DBS
- Finish sanding at the highest level with Heesemann’s Patented CSD Magnetic Segmented Pad System.
- Integrated DBS Planetary sanding unit for automating edge break, brushing, texturing, or solid surface finishing.
- Ultimate finish sanding versatility for solid wood, veneer, sealer, high gloss, or solid surface.
Ironwood S 124 RK
- 42″ working width with infeed roller table for easy machine loading.
- Easily adjustable contact rollers and sanding pad for quick machine setups.
- Electronic, abrasive, and worry-free belt tracking.
- Automatic reciprocating spray machine with pressurized cabin for minimized overspray control, finishing consistency, and highest quality.
- Single spray arm with quick-change gun plate.
- 3+1 color change system for fast and efficient color changes with minimal coating loss.
- Paper-belt system with vacuum hold down for low maintenance, minimal cleaning, and low operating costs.
Venjakob VEN SPRAY PERFECT
- High-performance spray machine for ultimate uptime, transfer efficiency, and highest-level finishes.
- Dual function recovery and double cleaning system for best reclaim and belt cleaning on the market.
In addition to these innovative sanding and finishing machines, Stiles will also be showcasing a multitude of products for computerized numerical control (CNC), digital solutions, edgebanding, solid wood, and more. The Stiles booth at IWF will be one of the biggest, encompassing a total of 29,200 square feet with more than 60 machines under power at booths 5034 and 5052 in Exhibit Hall B. Stiles has product experts, suppliers, and consultants from across the globe that are ready to help US manufacturers meet the challenges of today’s market by creating a solution built around them.