Table of Contents
Do you find yourself using paper templates or guessing on project dimensions? In the last few years, advancements in laser templating have enabled shops of all sizes to take exact measurements with precise details that are near impossible to make using conventional measurement methods.
Join us Wednesday, October 31, 2018, at 11:00 AM (Pacific Time), as we explore the Leica 3D DISTO laser. Learn the benefits of this time-saving tool and how to use it alongside your Microvellum Software.
What you will learn:
- Native Support within Microvellum Software
- 3D Laser Scanning Advantages
- Laser Templating from Reality to CNC
- Leica 3D DISTO Laser Tool & Accessories Review
- Scan Integration with Microvellum Software
- Zach Deas, Owner of Deas Millwork
- AWI Member
- Target Markets: Architectural Millwork, Healthcare, Hospitality, Commercial, Retail, Education
- Featured on Houzz.com
About the Leica Laser Measuring Tool:
- Accurately template curved surfaces, soffits or basic room geometry.
- Export directly to DWG or DXF files format.
- Streamlined software to control operations from tablet or laptop.
- Remove the risk of error when working with expensive materials.
Learn more: AdvancedDimensions.com
Register for this episode.