Table of Contents
Collection of refined designs in whites and greys invites greater mix of materials to personalize spaces
TEMPLE, TX (June 15, 2017) – No longer about needless consumption, luxury is purposeful, thoughtful and offers the opportunity to showcase personality, especially through mixing and layering of materials to create highly personal spaces. Wilsonart® Solid Surface opens new design possibilities through the addition of six new designs that embrace quality, longevity, easy maintenance and timelessness. These can be mixed with other newly released Wilsonart Quartz and Laminate options to curate unique, personally luxurious residential and commercial spaces. The six patterns in the Timeless Luxury Collection feature refined designs in clean whites and greys that add an element of calmness, sophistication and freshness to any room while providing a neutral slate.
Wilsonart, a world leading provider of engineered surfacing solutions, gives designers the freedom to mix and match materials – laminate, quartz, solid surface – and bring concepts to life. The wide array of color palettes and design styles in this new solid surface collection expands the designer’s innovation arsenal.
The new patterns comprise of a solid translucent white, a concrete look, two medium scale quartz-like looks, a tumbled stone, plus the added drama of a translucent linear design:
- Arctic Dune (9253CM) – A lineal white on white pattern. The design’s soft organic lineal movement has shimmering white flecks throughout and can be backlit to create a beautiful and unique look.
- Kimberlite (9215CE) – A warm grey design with medium-scale clear and translucent particles throughout. A beautiful quartz look inspired by concrete.
- Grey Beola (9218CM) – A medium cool grey with white, charcoal and warm grey running throughout. This quartz-inspired design is a lineal vein cut stone look with medium translucent and small black particulates.
- Brooklyn Concrete (9219GS) – A medium cool grey concrete look, full of small white, brown and black particulates.
- Tumbled Stone (9220CE) – A light taupe that is full of large clear and translucent, medium grey and small white and brown particulates.
- Luminous White (9221SP) – A solid white that can be backlit.
“Luxury can be interpreted in many ways, and with different surfaces. The six new solid surface patterns in the Timeless Luxury Collection facilitate design creativity, whether in combination with other materials or on their own,” said Natalia Smith, Design Manager at Wilsonart. “The new patterns include several structures offering a solid foundation to create a space that tells your own story.”
Seamless, non-porous, Wilsonart Solid Surface is renewable, repairable and versatile. The material is resistant to fade, heat, mold, mildew and most stains – ideal for many settings. Backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty, Wilsonart Solid Surface holds UL GREENGUARD Gold Certification for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage, and is available at kitchen and bath retailers and home centers nationwide.
For more information about Wilsonart products, visit www.Wilsonart.com or call 1-800-433-3222.