Table of Contents
Registration is open for the Manufacturing Solutions Seminar to learn about the latest trends and technologies in woodworking manufacturing. The event will be hosted by Stiles Machinery on June 14th and 15th at their High Point, North Carolina facility.
The semi-annual two-day event grants the opportunity for attendees to engage in a series of presentations from keynote speakers, to witness live machinery and software demonstrations in a realistic production environment, and to build connections with industry peers from across North America.
Showcasing the newest techniques, solutions, and modern technologies in woodworking manufacturing, the seminar allows manufacturers to see solutions to take their business to the next level — live and in-person. A variety of business owners, educators, and industry experts will share solutions and ideas for navigating the current state of the manufacturing industry.
Panel Processing Day topics include:
- Solutions to streamline your current production process
- Getting the most out of your manufacturing space
- Maximizing your CNC capabilities with axis and aggregates
- How digital solutions can support your entire manufacturing process
Solid Wood and Surface Technology Day topics include:
- Innovative technologies in cabinet door manufacturing
- Modern methods for optimizing solid wood production
- Fine-tune and expand your sanding techniques
- Advantages to automating your finishing process
Visit: www.stilesmss.com for more information and to register for the event.