Table of Contents
Cabinet and Furniture makers no longer have to deal with box inventory headaches, cutting down corrugated, or expensive minimum quantity box orders so common in these industries. The NextMode box making machine from Box On Demand allows manufacturers to solve these common inventory and cost concerns by using corrugated fanfold to produce custom sized boxes for every product.
On demand packaging is ideal for the unique challenges faced by woodworking companies. It allows you to free up excess box inventory while making boxes that fit perfectly around each corner. Since each box is produced just as the item is ready to pack, orders are never delayed due to packaging concerns.
Corrugated fanfold is priced by the square foot, so setup fees and small quantity charges are a thing of the past. Each box is produced at a consistent per sq. foot cost, regardless of the size or style. Excess box inventory is replaced by a small footprint of easy-to-stack bales of fanfold, and box obsolescence due to product changes is eliminated.
Featuring Simulset© technology, the NextMode is one of the fastest box making machines available. Our in-line configuration provides the greatest flexibility of board grades available in one machine. Visit Box On Demand at booth 7522, or learn more at boxondemand.com/nextmode/.
Key benefits of using Box On Demand packaging:
• Protect each item with a precisely fitted box to minimize returns and damage
• Easily produce boxes, trays, wraps, corner protectors, and much more
• Enjoy consistent corrugated costs
• Free up a significant amount of warehouse space by storing fanfold instead of boxes
• Reduce working capital tied up in obsolete and expensive box SKU inventory
• Create the right size box at exactly the right time, for every order