Table of Contents
Briefings and Demonstrations Available in Booth 4601
SANTA FE SPRINGS, California, July 14, 2017 – Accuride® International will showcase new and recently enhanced movement solutions, including drawer slides, and Senseon® Secure Access electronic locking system at the AWFS® Fair 2017 on July 19-22 in Las Vegas in Booth 4601.
“We look forward to demonstrating how our innovative solutions benefit woodworkers in designing functional, secure, and cost-effective of cabinets in diverse environments,” said Sid Kalantar, Accuride Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Our new exhibit will enable attendees to envision applications for various cabinet setups and settings. We will also showcase how hidden, keyless Senseon locks integrate with Accuride drawer slides, and transcend traditional locks and keys in helping end users protect and easily access high-value inventory in attractive cabinetry.”
· The all-new, ADA-compliant 116RC heavy-duty linear track system from Accuride – a game changer, making sliding movable walls and countertops a breeze to operate.
· Accuride’s new generation of Eclipse Easy-Close Undermount Slides – featuring the 3160, the only slide designed to accommodate drawer widths up to 60 inches.
· A new interactive, multi-environment Accuride display center that shows our movement solutions in new, innovative applications.
· The recently enhanced 3800 medium-duty family of slides – featuring smoother movement and more mounting options.
· The recently enhanced 9300 series of heavy-duty drawer slides that feature an increased load rating and smoother, quieter travel.
· The recently enhanced Senseon system – a modular, RFID-powered electronic locking system that won the Retail Technology Solutions award in the 2017 GlobalShop Product Design Competition, sponsored by the International Interior Design Association (IIDA)